|Job Title:||Internal Auditor|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||George Wearden|
|Job Published:||December 09, 2020 17:39|
I am looking for an experienced Internal Auditor to join a well established organisation in Leeds. Their role will consist of completing risk-based internal audits and working closely with the team.
The client is a well established utilities organisation based in Leeds.
The successful Internal Auditor will be working within a small team this role will be responsible for:
- The timely completion of risk-based internal audit reviews using different approaches and methodologies;
- Agreeing, negotiating and adapting the scope of each audit;
- Preparing the draft and final audit reports for circulation;
- Discussing with management all audit findings, recommendations and suggested solutions together with realistic implementation timescales;
- Ensure all audits undertaken comply with best practice, legislation and regulatory requirements;
- Building and managing effective relationships;
- Working with integrity, objectivity and confidentiality;
- Assisting with any investigations as required either as part of an audit or as required by the Head of Internal Audit;
- Working with business areas to improve risk registers and risk management activities.
To be considered to be the next Internal Auditor, a candidate applying for this position should:
- Have demonstrable Internal Audit experience;
- Have an excellent understanding of risks and controls;
- Have good judgement in terms of identifying audit issues and recommending pragmatic solutions;
- Be an excellent communicator and able to liaise, influence and negotiate at all levels of the organisation;
- Be detail conscious, professional and flexible;
- Have strong commercial acumen.
- Ideally have an appropriate/relevant qualification(s) - Internal Audit - IIA (preferred);
The successful candidate will receive;
- A competitive salary of £45,000 and competitive benefits package
- Work autonomously to manage own portfolio of work, taking full responsibility for the end to end audit process,
- Have access to senior management in the business and learn from this exposure
- Wide range of audits areas covering the entire business
- Minimal travel required - good work/life balance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's