|Job Title:||Internal Auditor|
|Contact Name:||Nannett Colley|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 17:23|
Internal Audit job. £50-60k, low travel, ACCA, ACA, CPA, CIA, Hampshire
Your new company
My client, a growing Financial Services company is looking for an Internal Auditor with personality, professionalism and the ability to work in there fast paced, high achieving team.
Your new role
As an integral part of the team, your responsibilities will include:
- The planning of the Audit engagements
- Working with the team to deliver quality audits, report finding and agree recommendations with senior management team.
- Interact with business management through a set of defined relationships.
- Attend steering groups and committee meetings where needed to support in driving improvements across the business.
- To undertake any ad hoc projects that may be required at short notice.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- To be educated to degree level.
- Have a relevant Accountancy or Internal Audit qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIA)
- Have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Experience in project management is desirable.
- Able to work to tight time-frames.
- Strong communication and written skills.
What you'll get in return
This role offers a salary of up to £60000 depending on experience as well as a whole host of benefits including:
Generous Holiday Allowance with the option to buy and sell up to 5 days
And a lot more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Internal Auditor x2
£40000 - £44500 per annum + excellent benefits
Financial Control Manager
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Head of Finance
£75000 - £100000 per annum
Finance Team Manager (9 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Up to £40000 per annum
Interim Audit Manager
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + 38 days holiday, 15% pension, flexi-work