|Job Title:||Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nannett Colley|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2019 17:48|
Internal audit, 40% travel, £55k, jobs, surrey
Your new company
A well know Manufacturer based in Surrey is looking for an Internal Auditor to join there varied team due to a recent promotion.
Your new role
The team works with key stakeholders across the group to gain an in-depth assessment of key risks, and work with the business to develop and deliver value-adding audits. These are varied in nature and cover compliance and risk based reviews as well as special projects
You will be undertaking audits from planning, fieldwork to reporting to ensure key risks are being adequately managed in accordance with the Audit Committee approved risk based audit plan. Ensure all work practises are followed and all documents and tests preformed comply with auditing standards, methodology and group requirements. You will also ensure audit work is performed with proficiency, due professional care, in accordance with professional ethics and Group Internal Audit requirements. Perform other duties as appropriate.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be looking for your first move from practice into industry and have the following:
- ACCA, ACA, or CIA qualified with 0-3 years PQE.
- Excellent written, communication, and presentation skills, including the ability to liaise with and influence process owners and management.
- Good problem solving, analytical and project management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects within set timelines and with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in English (verbal, spoken and written). Knowledge of other languages (i.e. Chinese, Spanish, Russian) is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel internationally up to 40%
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience and a generous benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, pension scheme and much more.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's