|Job Title:||Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £52000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nannett Colley|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 16:57|
Internal audit, £55k, 25% travel, job, fareham, medical, healthcare, ACA, ACCA
Your new company
I am currently working with a Global Medical company who has a fantastic opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join there team in Fareham
Your new role
You will be responsible for assisting in the planning and execution of internal audit programmes, performing SOX evaluations, financial and operational audits throughout the Company's global locations. You will be required to work closely with the business management team to raise the level of controls and improve business performance; and contribute in providing assurance to the Audit Committee regarding risk and overall corporate governance.
Performing SOX testing and leading financial, operational and compliance audits will make up a large part of your day to day activity however, you will also be required to undertake specialised ad hoc projects.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
- Good knowledge of SOX, generally accepted accounting principles (including US GAAP) and auditing standards.
- Strong understanding of risk management, internal control frameworks and corporate governance practices.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to work closely with people at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong data analytics skills, and exposure to data analytic tools such as ACL and IDEA.
- Ability to work independently and in teams of diverse culture and backgrounds, demonstrate initiative and deliver good quality audits within strict timelines.
- Be free to travel up to 25% of the time.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary up to £52000 depending on experience and a fabulous benefits package, which includes:
- 25 days holidays
- Life Assurance
- Lifestyle Discounts
- Plus a lot more!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's