|Job Title:||Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nannett Colley|
|Job Published:||October 09, 2019 16:40|
Internal Audit, Low travel, £36k, Audit jobs, job part qual, Auditor
Your new company
A market leading software company is looking for an Internal Auditor to join there growing team.
Your new role
You will be primarily focused on evaluating internal controls in critical business processes & functions, and making recommendations to senior management. You will have a prominent role with the company's SOX initiative, as well as performing consulting and special projects. You will be assisting External Auditors with the annual GAAP audit and take on various other projects that may arise.
What you'll need to succeed
- A Bachelor's degree (accounting, finance or equivalent)
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified or studying towards these or similar qualification.
- 2+ years experience in public accounting, internal audit, and/or consulting.
- Have strong analytical skills and be will and able to learn new system and business processes quickly.
- Be detail-orientated and be able to handle competing priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong PC skills, including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; knowledge of JD Edwards an advantage.
- Ability to travel up to 10% domestically and internationally
What you'll get in return
For your hard work you will receive a salary up to £36000 and a generous benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's