|Job Title:||Internal Auditor|
|Contact Name:||Molly Griffin|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2019 18:07|
Join a growing Internal Audit team where you will work as a Trusted Internal Auditor to carry out Internal Audits independently and efficiently.
Our client is a Listed British service provider specialising in Engineering services across the Energy sector worldwide.
As Internal Auditor:-
- You will be responsible for leading on and participating in the end to end internal audit process including planning, fieldwork, reporting and follow-up
- Audits will financial and operational in nature
- Internal Audits will look at the effectiveness of internal controls, the preparation of working papers and reports.
- You will be expected to develop and maintain productive relationships with stakeholders at all levels across the business in the UK and internationally.
- Providing consultancy services on best practice controls, processes and compliance requirements
The successful candidate will currently be operating as an experienced Internal Auditor with industry experience ideal
Please get in touch for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Internal Controls Analyst
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension
City of London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum + Company benefits + 15% bonus
Interim Treasury Middle Office Business Analyst
Interim Treasury Front Office Business Analyst
£400 - £600 per day