|Job Title:||Internal Auditor|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Williams|
|Job Published:||July 25, 2019 15:39|
Superb Internal Audit opportunity with a global Financial Services organisation.
Global Financial Services organisation based in the Midlands.
The Internal Audit Department provides staff with an excellent grounding in all aspects of the business, and interaction with Management enables strong relationships to be built. Having performed successfully in this role, the individual will have the benefit of a broad range of career opportunities within the Group - both within Internal Audit, and wider business lines/functions; in the UK and abroad.
A standard distribution of time:
- Risk assessment / Audit Plan - 10%
- Perform audit reviews - 70%
- Follow up internal audit recommendations - 10%
- Perform or participate in control related ad-hoc projects and investigations - 10%.
Main tasks are to be performed in line with professional standards of the IIA and Group internal guidelines, and comprise the following:
- Having a thorough mastery of audit techniques, participate in audit reviews primarily within the environment operating within the UK, from planning to reporting and follow up phases.
- Deliver conclusions and recommendations supported by comprehensive and value-added written reports.
- Manage the relationship with key members of Management within assigned functions on behalf of the Audit Department (depending on experience).
- Participate in periodic Risk Assessment exercises
- Contribute to quality and effectiveness within the business by providing pro-active advice supported by practical and balanced solutions to issues.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Audit experience (qualified auditor/accountant) ideally with knowledge of Financial Services but this is not essential.
- Ability to work autonomously without close local managerial supervision.
Up to 55k basic + an attractive benefits package + bonus.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
Senior Technology Auditor
£38000.00 - £46000.00 per annum
Cyber & IT Audit Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Birmingham, West Midlands
Business Recovery Manager - JIEB Qualified