Internal Audit Specialist
|Job Title:||Internal Audit Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Nannett Colley|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2020 16:54|
Internal Audit, specialist, berkshire. £55k, 50% travel, jobs, job
Your new company
I am proud to be working with a market leading High Street Brand who are looking for an Internal Auditor to join there vibrant and established team.
Your new role
You will be to contributing and improving the business operations by bringing a focused and systematic
approach to the effectiveness of risk management, and governance processes. You will be responsible for a wide range of operational and financial audits, as well as process and controls reviews across all areas of the business. You will also undertake ad hoc projects and investigations where needed.
Typical tasks include:
- Manage and undertake SOX compliance auditing across the business.
- Report and present findings to management.
- Support companies to manage their financial compliance.
- Provide consultancy advice on process controls and documentation.
- Be able to travel up to 50%.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role:
- To be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified.
- Be able to demonstrate the SOX and internal control requirements.
- Have strong experience in financial statement analytical review.
- Have significant related accounting experience / accounting principles.
- Have strong organisation skills, team leadership.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a salary up to £55000 depending on experience and a excellent benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £54000 per annum
FTC - Senior Internal Auditor with flexible working (12 months)
£48000.00 - £58000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Bens