Internal Audit / Risk Advisory Assistant Manager
|Job Title:||Internal Audit / Risk Advisory Assistant Manager|
|Salary:||£48500 - £54570 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Colin Hawkins|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 10:33|
This is an opportunity to work for a top 10 accounting firm in London, leading some audits and specialist projects across a commercial and not for profit client base.
Top 10 accountancy firm in London.
An Assistant Manager is responsible for managing a limited portfolio of clients across both a commercial and not for profit client base. It is expected that an Assistant Manager will spend roughly 50% of their time on management activities (e.g. managing a portfolio or project management) and 50% leading audits and undertaking specialist projects.
* Relevant experience, of which at least 3 years or more is in internal audit/equivalent
* PIIA plus QIAL or MIIA, CCAB or other professional qualification
* Proficient in the use and completion of Pentana
* Proficient in MS Office and flow charting software
* Experience with data analytics software preferable but training will be provided
* Full driving licence and own car is preferable
* Flexibility to travel on a regular basis locally with potential for wider travel including international assignments.
Salary up to £54,750 plus benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's