Internal Audit Senior
|Job Title:||Internal Audit Senior|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, Pension|
|Contact Name:||George Wearden|
|Job Published:||November 05, 2020 09:47|
As an Internal Audit Senior with Risk & Advisory Services you will take responsibility for running audits, and supervising the work of more junior staff, working directly with our clients under Manager supervision.
The successful Internal Audit Senior will be joining a well-established Accountancy Practice based in Manchester and gain great exposure to different, exciting clients.
The successful Internal Audit Senior's responsibilities will include, but not be limited too;
- Conduct audits from planning to final reporting, using experience and judgement to apply internal audit methodology, seeking guidance from managers as required.
- Execute a wide variety of audit tests/ procedures and accurately interpret results, whilst ensuring the work is competently and efficiently performed in accordance with professional standards.
- Apply internal control concepts in a wide variety of settings, develop appropriate testing approaches and assess the exposures resulting from ineffective or missing control practices.
- Understand the financial, operational, and compliance risks which affect activities.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify and appropriately define those risks, and formulate recommendations which are appropriate, practical and cost-effective
- Prioritise work so resources are devoted to areas of highest risk in line with the audit needs assessment.
- Consistently document relevant facts and information which support the work performed and conclusions drawn, so other reviewers can follow the auditor's logic in line with the internal audit methodology and quality assurance requirements.
The successful Internal Audit Senior should have;
- Relevant professional experience, ideally within Internal Audit
- CMIIA (CIA + 3 QIAL case studies) or CCAB qualified
- Proficient in MS Office and flow charting software
- Experience with data analytics software, however additional training will be provided
- Full driving licence and personal car, preferable (flexibility to travel on a regular basis locally with potential for wider travel including international assignments is also key)
The successful candidate will receive;
- Fantastic salary of up to £42,00 depending on experience,
- Study support where needed,
- Exposure to great clients and exciting audits,
- A great team culture
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's