Internal Audit Manager/Senior Manager (Apple to hear of roles)
|Job Title:||Internal Audit Manager/Senior Manager (Apple to hear of roles)|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Scuffam|
|Job Published:||June 16, 2020 19:13|
Submit your CV to hear of Internal Audit Manager/Senior Manager opportunities in London and the Home Counties. If you would like to apply for roles elsewhere in the UK please contact me on Linked-In and I'll refer you to a colleague.
With lock-down restrictions easing we are starting to see a variety of sectors starting to recover.
The roles I recruit are in not for profits, the public sector as well as commerce businesses.
My colleagues Karen O'Neil, Justine Paech and Tim Barnett look after FCA regulated businesses for Internal Audit.
The Internal Audit Manager roles will typically involve line management or portfolio management.
Most roles will have reduced travel plans initially but there may be increased travel requirements towards the end of the year (dependant on travel and quarantine restrictions).
If you do not wish to travel, do not let this prevent you from applying, we can discuss this as some organisations (mostly UK focused) will not require you to travel.
Most Internal Audit Manager specifications require:
- line or portfolio management experience
- a qualification (IIA, IRM, ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA or CFA)
- experience in scoping, leading and performing internal audits
- training the business in best practice
- potential management of a co-source relationship
As a result of the pandemic there may be an increased demand for additional skills in:
- business continuity planning
- risk management
- IT audit
- softer skills such as communication, influencing, time management
- This is not an advert for a specific, live, job but instead a space to register your interest in Internal Audit Manager/Senior Manager opportunities.
- I will respond as soon as possible, please bear with me at this time when we are operating on reduced staff.
- If you would like to follow up your application with a call/email/Linked-In message please do.
- It is likely that most roles will allow you to work from home 2-3 days per week in future from what I am hearing from clients.
A quick note on us:
Michael Page are a trusted recruitment company, we are a constituent of the FTSE 250, have been operating for over 40 years, have offices in over 36 countries, have a 4.9 star feefo rating and our CEO has been named one of the most highly rated in the world.
A quick note on me:
I have been with Michael Page since 2015 initially recruiting External Audit and Accounting roles and have recruited into Internal Audit since 2018. Sectors I recruit into include (but are not limited to): pharmaceutical, logistics, retail, e-commerce, technology, charities, housing associations, engineering, energy, government departments and others. I hold an LLB in Law from the University of Leeds and find Internal Audit and Risk fascinating. I'd like to help as many people as possible fulfil their potential, especially right now the world has changed so rapidly.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Senior Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
48000 - 77000
Assistant Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits
Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
50000 - 65000
Audit Principal (equivalent to Assistant Manager grade in most audit firms)
42,660 - 63,868
Audit Assistant Manager - Public Sector
40000 - 47000