Internal Audit Manager - FTSE 250 Media Company
|Job Title:||Internal Audit Manager - FTSE 250 Media Company|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Scuffam|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 17:33|
Internal Audit Manager in a FTSE 250 business, line management responsibility for one Senior, planning and delivering audits, risk mitigation, managing the guest auditor program and undertaking ad-hoc special investigations.
Our client is an international business information group. They are listed on the stock exchange and is a member of the FTSE 250 share index.
Their group covers publishing, asset management, price discovery, data and market intelligence. They also runs an extensive portfolio of large-scale events. They have revenues of circa £400m and a market cap of about £1.2bn.
The Internal Audit team is growing and therefore are recruiting an Internal Audit Manager as well as an Internal Auditor/Senior.
- Lead audits from planning through to reporting and issue management.
- Build and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders across the business to facilitate audit planning and execution.
- Line manager for the team's Internal Auditor.
- Coaching and development of Guest Auditors.
- Preparation of detailed audit reports including recommendations to improve standards of control.
- Continuous improvement of Internal Audit methodology.
- Assist in the implementation of the internal audit strategy as determined by the Head of Internal Audit and CFO.
- Contribute to the development of the Audit Plan and Audit Committee reports.
- Undertake ad - work to advise the business as required.
- Undertake special investigation work as required.
- The ideal candidate would hold a recognised accountancy or auditing qualification and have at least 2 year's post-qualification audit experience.
- Experience of managing projects or assignments, with the ability to effectively prioritise work/delivery commitments to achieve timely and effective outcomes.
- Proactive self-starter, evidence of being resourceful and problem solving.
- Ability to use initiative and comfortable working without constant supervision.
- Capable of influencing key stakeholders to mitigate risks and meet control requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and comfortable working directly with senior stakeholders.
- Internal Audit Manager role
- Progression to Senior Internal Audit Manager or into the business
- Audit function in early stages of development so room to implement own processes
- CFO interactions
- 20% travel to New York, Chicago, Hong Kong, Perth and Brisbane as well as other major cities
- City of London base
- Flexible working opportunities
- Media/ Entertainment/ Publishing/ Asset Management/ Intelligence / Data
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Manager - Media
48000 - 77000
48000 - 56000
Audit Risk Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum
Interim Audit Manager
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum + 38 days holiday, 15% pension, flexi-work
Accountant - Media
£45000 - £46000 per annum