Internal Audit Manager - Europe & America - Global FMCG Company
|Job Title:||Internal Audit Manager - Europe & America - Global FMCG Company|
|Salary:||£61000 - £70000 per annum + £5.5k Car, 15-30% Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Scuffam|
|Job Published:||May 04, 2021 19:51|
Managing one individual, reporting into the Head of Internal Audit as part of a wider global team of 20. Your role will be a combination of Internal Audit, Risk Management and Internal Controls.
Our client is a well known, global brand with revenues over 3 billion Euros and operations in over 90 markets spanning 5 continents.
They are a aiming to achieve a neutral environmental impact in its business activities by 2050. They are also looking to create more environmental value in society in order to work towards a sustainable society.
They are also actively promoting the creation of a corporate culture that respects the diversity of their employees and allows each of them to participate actively in the organisation.
As an organisation they value Internal Audit and align the function to the organisational objectives. Internal audit uses a risk-based approach to independently consider and evaluate the effectiveness of risk management, controls, and governance processes using a systematic, disciplined approach, and provides advice and support to continuously improve processes.
Our client often promotes internally and applications from employees to move to other areas of the business are welcomed.
- Management responsibilities for one Internal Audit Senior
- Lead on the preparation the Group Annual Risk Based Audit Plan
- Report Internal Audit activities to Business Unit Management Meetings and Audit Committees
- Contribute to the Group Enterprise Risk Management and Reporting process
- Coordination of the J-SOX requirements as designed by Group Internal Controls team
- Lead on the continuous improvement of departmental performance through stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
- International travel of circa 10% is expected once travel resumes (Europe 80%, America 20%)
- Prior experience in Internal Audit and Risk Management at a Supervisory level
- Ideally background in a consumer goods business
- Ideally a Big 4 background (not essential)
- Proactive approach to internal auditing and stakeholder management
- Evidenced ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Team-focused and keen to add value to the career of the Internal Audit Senior
- Ability to communicate difficult messages with empathy and influence
- Desire to contribute within a high-performing team
- 15-30% Annual bonus
- £5,500 Car Allowance (Cash)
- Goods Allowance (product of FMCG business)
- Lunch Allowance
- Industry leading pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Private Dental insurance
- 25 days holiday with option to purchase 5 extra days
- Flexible Working
- Expectation of being in the office 1-3 days per week dependant on work schedule
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Analyst - FMCG
£45000 - £47000 per annum
Audit Senior Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
48000 - 77000
Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
50000 - 65000
Assistant Audit Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
£Competitive + benefits
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum