Internal Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Internal Audit Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Wray|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 16:41|
Internal Audit Manager - Financial Services - to £60,000
Your new company
Your new company is an established welsh business with locations across the country.
Your new role
Your new role as internal audit manager is a key hire for the businesses audit function. Acting as one of 3 reports to the chief internal auditor you will manage a team of your own who will conduct audits across treasury and finance.
In this role you will be responsible for planning audits, performing audits and managing your team. This management will include colleague development, coaching and recruitment.
You will gain exposure to senior figureheads across the business from day one so you should be comfortable having conversations and presenting to people at all levels.
What you'll do:
- Performance of Internal Audits. This involves planning the assignment, discussion with colleagues and evaluation of key risk and controls, recording of evidence and conclusions, creating a report and monitoring completion of recommended management actions. An element of supervision of internal and 3rd party team members may exist. Whilst a framework exists for managing audits, each assignment is unique.
- Management of Internal Audits, performed as above, but ensuring resources are appropriately assigned and managed and that quality is controlled
- Administrative activities within the team e.g., maintaining process notes, development of IA best practice
- Relationship management with Senior managers and with colleagues in respect of 'watching briefs' (assigned hot topics), attendance at meetings
- Management of team members, including coaching and 121s
- Quality assurance over the work of other team members
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will be a qualified accountant or internal auditor with significant financial services audit experience. You`ll be a great communicator and have the ability to influence at all levels. You will have prior line management experience or will have delegated tasks to colleagues in a previous audit role.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £50,000 - £60,000 along with excellent benefits to include ;
- Bonus scheme
- Option to buy and sell holidays
- Private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit Manager - Financial Crime
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Audit Senior Manager - Financial Services
Competitive + Benefits
Senior Internal Auditor
£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Statutory Reporting Assistant Manager in Milton-Keynes
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum