£40000 - £47000 per annum + Healthcare, Pension
9 days ago
I am are currently recruiting for an Internal Auditor Manager to join an effective and evolving Internal Audit team. The Internal Audit team provides independent assurance to the Board and Senior Executive Team on governance, risk management and internal control frameworks, together with practical day-to-day advice to business managers.
The successful Internal Audit Manager will be joining a global FTSE 250 Listed business, based in Cheshire who are exceptionally well regarded in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
The successful Internal Audit Manager will be doing;
- Working directly with the Group Head of Internal Audit to develop the annual Internal Audit plan;
- Taking full accountability for the delivery of audit projects assigned to you including planning, fieldwork delivery and reporting;
- Working with business leaders and managers at all levels from the Senior Executive Team to team leaders to assess their governance and control processes and procedures and advise them on how to continually improve these.
To succeed in this role you will need to demonstrate that you can:
- Build constructive relationships with the business to encourage open dialogue on business processes and control issues;
- Take a pragmatic approach to recommending process and control improvements;
- Assess business processes and practices in an environment with limited formal documentation;
- Manage difficult situations/conflicts and handle them with diplomacy;
- Challenge and handle strong senior management with professionalism; and
- Present and communicate concisely and effectively, both verbally and in writing with people at all levels in the business.
The successful Internal Audit Manager will receive;
- Salary paying up to £47,000,
- Working closely with the Group Head of Internal Audit and CEO,
- Working within a friendly and dynamic team.