Internal Audit Manager
|Job Title:||Internal Audit Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nannett Colley|
|Job Published:||March 11, 2020 17:18|
Internal Audit manager job, Reading, ACCA, ACA, IIA, £55k
Your new company
My client, a well known Accountancy firm is looking for a pro-active and motivated individual to join their established, high performing team.
Your new role
In your new role, you will be responsible for the completion of a wide range of complex and specialised audits at clients sites. Working both as an individual and leading a team delivering high quality Internal Audits within required timescales and budgets. Your responsibilities will include:
- To understand the key risks identified by Management and the controls put in place to address those risks within each area of the Client's Annual Audit Plan
- To manage, perform and control internal audit assignments embracing assignment planning programming, conduct and control of audit work and reporting findings
- To draft audit planning documents for approval / review by Client / Management
- Preparing draft audit reports and working paper files to high quality standards and within the SLA on allocated audits.
- To lead and supervise more junior staff on individual assignments including staff motivation, discipline and technical audit guidance.
- To provide job training and guidance for auditors and training for more junior auditors.
- To perform the audit of more complex and specialist areas.
- To undertake review work in respect of significant findings.
- To assist management in ensuring that assignments are completed to time and budget.
- Assessment of performance of Team Members and provision of feedback;
- To be aware of and advise management of any potential additional work opportunities at existing clients
- To participate in the firm's appraisal and development process.
- It is the duty of all employees to ensure they are familiar with and comply with all the firm's policies e.g. health and safety etc.
- Any other duties as required by management.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role you will be:
ACA, ACCA, IIA or ACT qualified.Consideration will be given to those who are nearing completion of their qualification.
Able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge of Treasury, Liquidity and Capital matters.
Have previous experience within the financial services sector.
Have strong communication and networking skills.
Self driven, as well as being able to coach & develop junior team members.
Able to demonstrate flexibility when managing inconsistent and varying workloads.
Please note that a full driving licence and access to a car is essential for this role.
What you'll get in return
A salary up to £55000 is on offer for the right candidate, as well as a generous benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.