Internal Audit and Risk Assistant
|Job Title:||Internal Audit and Risk Assistant|
|Salary:||£27k - 30k per year|
|Contact Name:||Katie Wilson-Smith|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2020 18:09|
Are you an audit and risk specialist looking for a new challenge? Do you have previous experience working within a large and complex organisation? Would you enjoy partnering with internal members of staff and testing the level of controls in place? If so, please read on!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be partnering with a non-departmental public body whilst they recruit for two new Internal Audit and Risk Assistants. Reporting into the Risk Manager these newly created roles have been created to further improve the testing of all internal controls throughout this large organisation. Duties will include:
- Offer second line assistance, reassurance and unbiased advice on the current processes and quality of decision making across the organisation.
- Provide recommendations that will contribute towards the continuous improvement of controls.
- Create reports and deliver internal audit reviews to management at a senior level.
- Highlight risks or weaknesses in organisational policies and procedures.
- Offer recommendations using first-class problem-solving skills.
- Establish strong relationships and maintain regular communication with internal staff.
- Prepare draft reports and present these to management teams and the board.
This role will be home-based for the first couple of months and will eventually have an official based at the organisations head office in East Sussex. Candidates applying must be able to demonstrate strong experience within internal audit and risk. This role comes with fantastic employee benefits including civil service pension arrangements.
The successful candidate will:
- Have solid investigation skills and project management experience.
- Be able to highlight weaknesses in controls and processes and suggest improvements.
- Have advanced stakeholder management experience.
- Be able to test controls in line with relevant policies, procedures and processes.
If you are interested in applying please do not hesitate as CV’s will be reviewed on a daily basis.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's