|Job Title:||Internal Audit|
|Salary:||travel opportunities, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bevan|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 15:08|
Performing audit and consultative procedures including providing information and practical solutions to head of departments while addressing the audit findings.
Support the development of the annual risk assessment and provide input to development of the annual audit plan across all remits of the specific business arm.
My client is a global leading manufacturing business based in Newport. Currently seen as a leading industry expert.
* Support the development of the annual risk assessment and provide input to the development of the Annual Audit Plan
* Perform audits and consultative procedures including the following:
* Design work program to achieve objectives
* Conduct interviews, review documents, and prepare work papers documenting audits of key internal controls and key operational processes
* Review and analyse evidence and document processes and procedures
* Identify, develop, and document relevant audit issues and value added recommendations
* Communicate the results of projects via written reports and/or oral presentations to management
* Work with business management to develop and implement practical solutions to address audit findings
* Travel domestically and internationally, as needed.
ACA Qualified Big 4 Candidate
Manufacturing background is desirable
Great communication skills
Inter-company relationship building
Fantastic career progression opportunities
Options to travel globally
Worldwide company benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Group Internal Auditor
£45000 - £47000 per annum + £6k car allowance
Corporate Internal Auditor
£40000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance
Audit/Financial Control Manager (FTC)
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + 5% bonus, benefits
Finance Manager (Reporting)
£45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits