Interim UK Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Interim UK Finance Manager|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£275 - £325 per day|
|Contact Name:||Emily O'Brien|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 13:49|
Overseeing day-to-day financial operations within the UK company.
Our client is a well known FMCG brand, based in High Wycombe
Your main responsibilities will include:
Overseeing accurate and timely month-end and year-end accounting processes.
- Ensuring compliance with UK accounting regulations and legislation.
- Developing and maintaining systems and procedures to improve and drive efficiencies within the finance function.
- Involvement in planning, forecasting and budgeting exercises.
- Line management of the Transactional Finance team.
- Adhering to all company policies, as per the Employee Handbook, at all times.
For this key Finance Manager role, you will be an ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent) Qualified Accountant, ideally with FMCG/Retail experience.
Experience of NetSuite is preferred but not essential.
You will need to be immediately available and ideally living locally to High Wycombe
£275-325/day via limited/umbrella company.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's