£35000 - £40000 per annum
27 days ago
Supporting the UK & Ireland finance function on cash forecasting and hedgeing requirements.
Multi-national FMCG company.
- Main contact for cash management requirements.
- Ensuring payments are made in a timely fashion and accurate fashion.
- Secure cash collection process.
- Management of the short-term cash forecast.
- Lead the Cash Committee.
- Monitor net debt monthly.
- Ensure all internal control documents are up to date.
- Report on region hedging exposure monthly.
- Execute FX hedging transactions.
- Lead on Treasury projects.
- 2+ years experience in Corporate Treasury.
- Previous work experience within a multi-national organisation.
- Competitive salary.
- 6-12 month fixed term contract.