Interim Treasury Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Treasury Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Frederick Herrod|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2020 17:39|
Supporting the UK & Ireland finance function on cash forecasting and hedgeing requirements.
Multi-national FMCG company.
- Main contact for cash management requirements.
- Ensuring payments are made in a timely fashion and accurate fashion.
- Secure cash collection process.
- Management of the short-term cash forecast.
- Lead the Cash Committee.
- Monitor net debt monthly.
- Ensure all internal control documents are up to date.
- Report on region hedging exposure monthly.
- Execute FX hedging transactions.
- Lead on Treasury projects.
- 2+ years experience in Corporate Treasury.
- Previous work experience within a multi-national organisation.
- Competitive salary.
- 6-12 month fixed term contract.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Global Group Risk Manager - 3 month FTC
City of London, London
£80000 - £85000 per annum + car allowance, bonus, pension etc
Interim System Accountant
Stockport, Greater Manchester
Interim Commercial Finance Business Partner
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£250 - £325 per day
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Leeds, West Yorkshire