Interim Treasury Front Office Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Interim Treasury Front Office Business Analyst|
|Salary:||£400 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Frederick Herrod|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 21:03|
Contributing to a large FIS Quantum Implementation at a leading FTSE 100.
- Solid communication channels with internal and external stakeholders.
- To provide ongoing business analysis support through the entire project life-cycle to Change and IT project teams and third-party suppliers. Providing support to the IT team developing and system testing the technical solution and to the Change Analysis and Assurance team with the coordination of user testing and implementation planning.
- To support business owners in their business readiness activities.
- Working closely with the vendor to understand the Target system architecture, functionality and configuration.
- To deliver high quality, cost effective business analysis, contributing to the outcome of the Change programme, ensuring that any changes to processes and systems deliver agreed business benefits and that the impacts of implementing change is fully explored and understood by business owners.
- To elicit, document, verify and manage business requirements throughout the project life-cycle, challenging where appropriate and refining and prioritising final requirements with business owners.
- Production of clear, concise and testable requirements tailored to the project and presented in requirements matrix to standard.
- Produce clear design documentation that aligns with to the business requirements and architect's solution design.
- Translate requirements to test cases and support testing.
- To document target business processes and operational impacts in a manner that can be used by all stakeholders within a project to fully understand the impact of change on the business operating model, department structures and customer experience.
- Production of clear and reusable reference material for future projects.
- To ensure that all new processes have clear and concise business process maps and supporting narrative and are designed in line with agreed process mapping standards, ensuring compatibility with existing processes where appropriate.
- To explore, analyse and challenge existing processes and policies, working through ideas for change and gaining buy in through key working relationships with business stakeholders to ensure change is appropriate and will deliver business objectives.
- Represent the business to provide a critical review of existing processes and providing initial impact assessment of further potential changes on those existing processes.
- Experience and understanding of Front Office Treasury including but not limited to: Instruments, trade life-cylce, MM, FX, Derivatives, Debt and Capital Markets.
- Understanding of business requirements elicitation, process modelling techniques and operational design.
- Ability to get quickly up to speed with business processes.
- Stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of FIS Quantum is advantageous.
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite (including Project and Visio).
- Experience using a process mapping tool.
- Competitive day rate.
- Contribution to a large TMS Implementation for a leading FTSE 100.
- Flexible working.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Senior Finance Business Partner
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + + bonus & excellent benefits
Business Analyst (Oil & Gas)
City of London, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Economics Finance Analyst
Group Reporting Manager (Natural Resources)
City of London, London
£75000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + bonus
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum