£600 - £700 per day
18 days ago
Contributing to the implementation of a Treasury Management System to a leading corporate in the UK.
- Understanding of Market and Reference Data within Corporate Treasury and how it is applied to large scale migration projects
- Able to extract data from legacy systems and cleanse and map to data models in Target systems
- Understand Static and Reference data and how it is used in a treasury system and environment.
- Experience of TMS implementation and Data Migration programmes
- Ability to analyse interfaces and adapt to and from Target Systems , GL etc
- Exceptional analysis skills with the ability to recognise and remediate data issues
- Strong understanding of Data Management and Modelling concepts and relevant experience in data governance projects
- Satisfy existing controls and identify opportunity to enhance and improve these controls both for SoX and internal purposes
- Data cleansing
- Exception Management - be able to confidently and assuredly handle non-standard issues as they arise including escalations
- Excellent MS-Office skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and Visio skills
- Robust Data ETL experience.
- Led on Data Migrations within Treasury in the past.
- Familiar with a corporate Treasury function.
- Experience with FIS Quantum / Reval advantageous.
- Familiar with a fast paced project environment within blue chip companies.
- Competitive Day rate.
- 6 Month contract.