Interim Treasury Analyst
|Job Title:||Interim Treasury Analyst|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Frederick Herrod|
|Job Published:||July 24, 2019 16:20|
Assist with various Treasury transformation projects for a large FTSE 100.
- Support Global Cash Management.
- Support Local Operating Companies and Global ERP in analysing local business requirements and agreeing the final solution design within existing governance processes and standard operating models.
- Help deliver strategic benefits through supporting the design, documentation and implementation of banking changes.
- Assist with the deployment phases of the in-house-cash solution as part of the Global ERP roll-out. This will include, design, testing and cutover / go-live.
- Opening and closing bank accounts.
- Focus on banking changes while working closely with Global Cash Management.
- Design of the global banking structures aligned with the Treasury processes.
- Previous Treasury experience within a FTSE listed business.
- Competitive day rate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Financial Accountant
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
£80000 - £110000 per annum
Assistant Tax Manager
City of London, London
£300 - £350 per day