Interim Treasury Analyst
|Job Title:||Interim Treasury Analyst|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||February 16, 2021 16:04|
Interim Treasury Analyst - international Bank
An International Bank seeks a Treasury Analyst/ Manager for a 12 month temporary assignment to cover the current role holders maternity leave. This role will report in the Treasurer.
Key areas of involvement:
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly ALCO pack and attending the meetings as required; acting as minute taker and agreeing the minutes with committee members;
- Assist in the management of Interest Management, in particular the refinement/streamlining of the debit/credit interest processes;
- Oversee the production of the daily Liquidity and Cash reports (predominantly produced by the off-shore team);
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of the Individual Liquidity Adequacy Assessment ("ILAA") and related regulatory disclosure information and liquidity stress test scenarios for the firm;
- Assist in placing client cash/ Firm cash at banks and ensure revenue optimisation from Client cash balances (CFM) and Firms cash (NII);
- Assist in all other areas in other Treasury related activities, including the monitoring of fails, overdrafts, funding facilities, margin calls/TT/stock loan/borrow positions/warehousing positions, together with Pershing's liquidity position, as required;
- Ongoing development and automation/ streamlining of Treasury processes and management information.
This is an urgent temporary hire for 12 months and therefore candidates must be immediately available / at short notice.
PAYE = Up to £400/ day including holiday pay
Umbrella = £462.20/ day
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's