Interim Tax Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Tax Manager|
|Salary:||£58 - £450.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 08:59|
Global Environmental Services Company seeks Interim Tax Manager
A world renowned Environmental Services Organisation currently has an interim Tax Manager vacancy within the team to cover a 3 month period. The role is to provide support to the Senior Tax Manager with direct tax statutory accounting and reporting in their North London Offices.
- Tax notes for statutory accounts purposes:IFRS, FRS101 & FRS102
- Consolidate tax notes for UK and Irish companies
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- HMRC correspondence
- Ad-hoc project work - M&A / due diligence, disposals etc
This role will report directly into the Senior Tax Manager. There will be the opportunity to work with the UK & Ireland Tax Director on ad-hoc projects.
Experience and skills required for this role:
- ATT or CTA qualified
- Tax accounting and compliance experience is vital with a solid understanding of deferred tax
- Irish CT experience advantageous
- OneSource CT experience required
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or Tasha de Keyser on 02034650138.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's