£300.00 - £400.00 per day
6 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Interim Tax Compliance Manager Opportunity for Property Group in Central London; £400 per day
Your new company
A Property and Real Estate Group seeks an interim Tax Compliance Manager: offering up to £400 per day.
Your new company is a Real Estate and Property Group based in Central London. After several strategic acquisitions the company's portfolio has grown exponentially and continues to grow. Given the vast expansion of the company there is an opportunity for an interim Tax Compliance Manager to support the Head of Tax and Senior Tax Manager in creating an effective in-house tax compliance function.
Given the companies rapid growth, the changing tax landscape and small tax team, you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks and develop a broad skill set.
- Preparation of approximately 30 NRL returns (from next April) - managing external advisors in the interim
- Preparation of approximately 50 corporation tax returns (from next April - managing external advisors in the interim
- Preparation of 2 partnership returns (from next April) - managing advisors in the interim
- Preparation of statutory accounts tax notes for all entities (from next April), including 2 main consolidations, managing external advisors in the interim.
- Management of HMRC correspondence and online account including registration for corporation tax for NRLS from next April.
- Responding to HMRC on 2x partnership, 5x corporation tax, 2x NRL and 2x PAYE enquiries working with accounting team, payroll manager, and external advisors as necessary. Maintaining control over non-VAT elements of tax disputes register.
- Manage capital allowances claims, working with external advisors
- Corporate interest calculations (from next April) - managing external advisors in the interim.
- Pay relevant tax amounts to HMRC working with treasury, accounting as necessary.
- Senior accounting Officer monitoring and disclosure to HMRC .
What you'll need to succeed:
- Strong Corporate Tax Experience
- Experience with non-resident landlord returns
- Be either CTA/ACCA/ACA qualified
What you'll get in return:
- Day rate of up to £400 (depending on experience)
- 3-6 month assignment
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tasha de Keyser on 02034650138 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. If you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role, refer them to Hays; we offer a referral incentive of £500 in shopping vouchers if successful.