Interim Tax Compliance Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Tax Compliance Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£550.00 - £650.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Tasha De Keyser|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2019 08:25|
FTSE 100 multinational financial services group seeks an interim Tax Compliance Manager on a 12 month FTC
Your new company is a FTSE 100 multinational Financial Services group head quartered in London. They have grown to become one of Europe largest asset management and insurance companies, boasting over £1 trillion in assets. The group are seeking an interim Corporation Tax Compliance Manager on a 12 month FTC to be responsible for the corporation tax compliance and financial reporting obligations of all the UK entities. This includes (but is not limited to) management of group relief and tax settlement processes, ensuring appropriate claims and elections are made, instructing tax payments and managing the group-wide expense analysis process. You will also supervise 2 junior tax managers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Completion of corporate tax returns and submission of relevant claims and elections for all UK entities (excluding insurance & capital division) using Onesource software.
- Support year-end and quarterly reporting
- Responsibility for operating Group Payment Arrangement;
- Resolving technical compliance matters, including technical analysis, drafting internal documentation and correspondence with internal and external stakeholders including HMRC;
- Supervise 2 junior managers;
- Offer support to other tax team members on ad hoc queries, transactions and projects.
What you'll need to succeed:
- CTA/ACA qualification
- Tax experience within the financial services would be advantageous
- Knowledge of tax aspects of IFRS
In return you will receive a wide range of benefits including 27 days holiday and an annual salary of up to £80k dependant on level and experience.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Tasha de Keyser on 0203 465 0138.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICAEW Professional Level Tax Compliance Examiner
Fees are fixed and paid per examination session
Interim Finance Business Partner
£225 - £275 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits
Finance Manager *Video Gaming*
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits