Interim Tax Accountant
|Job Title:||Interim Tax Accountant|
|Salary:||£200 - £350 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-06-01 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Uniqua Admin|
|Job Published:||June 02, 2019 20:19|
£200-350 per day (depending on experience)
uniQua Hire, are looking to engage with experienced Group Tax Accountants to work within the head office of a large corporate based in Hertfordshire. Although sector experience is not a pre-requisite, an understanding of long-term contracts and Joint ventures would be a benefit.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Support Group Tax Manager in the running of the tax function to ensure that the UK group is tax compliant.
- Review the VAT returns for UK group – both monthly and quarterly
- Provide VAT advice on a wide range of issues.
- Preparation of Research and Development tax claim
- Preparation of corporation tax returns for the more complex companies within the group and initial review of the simpler returns prepared by the tax assistant
- Preparation of tax disclosures for inclusion in statutory accounts.
- Assistance with transfer pricing documentation and compliance
- Review SMART fuel system
- Review PSA returns for the UK group
- Qualified accountant
- Qualified Tax professional CTA / ATT
- Experience working in a complex group function of a sizable business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
East London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£61k - 65k per year
Financial Accountant (Property)
City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus