Interim Senior Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Interim Senior Management Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Hirons|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2021 17:28|
This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a well established business in the Gloucestershire area. This is a 12 month contract but there is a strong possibility that this will convert to a permanent job for the right candidate.
My client are a well known business in Gloucestershire with an excellent market reputation.
The main responsibilities within this role are:
- Develop best practice reconciliations between general ledger, subledger and external source information
- Support the transformation of the finance system for improving the reporting and identify opportunities to future proof the process and controls
- Review, develop and document business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls for specific processes identified with weaknesses
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Preparation of the P&L, B/S & Cashflows for companies within the group
- Involvement in other ad-hoc work as required
The successful candidate for this role will possess:
- A full and recognised accountancy qualification (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
- Relevant management accounting experience in month-end close, reporting, and complex reconciliation
- An interest and understanding of how financial systems interact with each other
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office suite, in particular Excel modelling tool
- A business process improvement mindset - to drive improvements in processes
A very competitive salary is on offer and a quick start for the successful candidate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's