Yorkshire and the Humber
£35000 - £36000 per annum
21 days ago
This role is a 6 month fixed term interim management accountant role based in Yorkshire. A good chance to work closely with the director and head of finance to enhance on your experience.
This business is an exciting, growing business within the leisure sector. With a very positive finance team, they look to recruit someone with a positive, can do attitude to fit in well with the existing team.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparation and finalisation of monthly management accounts to strict timetable.
- Offering mentoring, guidance and overlooking 2 staff members
- Regular liaising with the wide business to support understanding of regular results.
- Assistance with year- end audit and statutory accounts
- Assist in the preparation of corporation tax returns
The successful candidate will:
- Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
- Have experience in Management accounts
- Experience with Zero (desirable)
- Have a positive, can do attitude along with enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
Offer to the candidate:
- Exposure to a varied role - working closely with the Director and Head of Finance
- Competitive salary
- A chance to be apart of a growing, positive team