£500 - 700 per day
21 days ago
Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Government organisation, based in Belfast, to recruit an Interim Senior Financial Accounting Manager on a 9-month contract. This position will be home-working for the first 3 months but there will be a requirement to go into the office in the New Year.
- Support the finance team to enhance the financial accounting function to enable the organisation to meet internal and external audit demands for the 2020/2021 year.
- Assist with the IFRS 16 Review.
- Prepare and deliver a successful interim audit using recommendations from the previous year.
- Develop financial policies.
- Technical reporting in accounting issues and complex transactions.
- Develop the wider team in training in Financial Accounting and GAAP/IFRS standards.
Key skill requirements for the role:
- Must be a qualified accountant and have experience of working within Government or a Public Sector organisation.
- Experienced in GAAP and IFRS standards.
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders and influencing compliance with control processes.
- Exceptional organisational and problem solving = skills.
This role is OUTSIDE of IR35.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do not hesitate as it is likely to be filled before the closing date.