Interim Senior Accountant
|Job Title:||Interim Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||£325 - 400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Issy Simons|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2021 13:31|
Are you an ACA qualified accountant looking for well-rounded finance role? Or are you a qualified accountant with experience of working in audit? Do you want to work for a charity working across a high-profile area of the business? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a charity, based in London, to recruit an Interim Senior Accountant on a 3-6 month contract. The role will be working remotely until July, at which point the organisation will do a phased return back into the office 1-2 days a week initially.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead on the production of the monthly management accounts including analysis of KPI to enable reporting.
- Complete monthly balance sheer reconciliations.
- Analysis and management of cash flows.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts and audit schedules.
- Liaising with auditors to ensure successful completely of the annual audit.
- Production of annual budgets and regular forecasts.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a ACA/ACCA/CCAB qualified accountant with experience of working in audit.
- Ideally have experience of working in the not-for-profit or local government sector.
- Have strong Excel skills for analysis and reporting.
- Be experienced in both financial and management accounting.
- Be immediately available or on a short notice period.
Please note this role is inside of IR35.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's