Interim Property Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Property Finance Manager|
|Salary:||£450 - 550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Issy Simons|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2020 17:42|
Robertson Bell are working with a leading Government Organisation to recruit an Interim Property Finance Manager on a 3-6 month contract. This is a newly created position tasked with improving existing processes and systems as well as ensuring the validity of financial information in preparation for these changes.
- Overseeing a small team of part qualified accountants to verify the accuracy of financial information in leu of extensive system and process changes.
- Assist in reviewing existing systems and processes in order to design and lead a series of change projects and programmes.
- Carry out property reconcilliations
- Conducting financial due diligence on potential clients; producing and delivering in depth reports for internal directors and stakeholders within prospective clients.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Previous experience working in a large (£100+ million turnover) property building/management organisation managing a team in excess of four subordinates.
- The ability to manage existing and prospective client portfolios from a finance perspective.
- Experience of managing subcontracted work streams.
- A CCAB or CIMA qualification.
Experience using Hyperion or Horizon would be extremely attractive however, by no means essential.
Please note this role is inside of IR35.
If you feel this role could be of interest and you hold the experience required, then please do not hesitate in submitting your application now.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Senior Tax Manager
City of London, London
£75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Solihull, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Market leading benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Finance Business Partnering Manager
£60k - 63k per year