18 days ago
As Interim Project Controller working closely with the CFO you will play a key role in delivering a key of key activities within this growth business.
My client is a grown FMCG business
Working with the CFO the Interim Project Controller will be instrumental in supporting both the shaping and analysis of day to day operations.
- Cash flow forecasting and cash flow modelling
- Ensuring effective financial processes and controls are adhered to
- Managing the Capital Expenditure and Capital Review Process
- Complex and frequent financial reporting and analysis
- Business partnering with operations and providing key insight
- A Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- A proven track record in either a retail or FMCG environment
- Strong cash flow management and financial modelling expertise
- The ability to add value and add commercial insight to support business decisions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A track record of driving change and efficiency
£400 - £500 per day