Interim Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Interim Management Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Hirons|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2021 16:55|
This is an excellent temp to perm opportunity in a fast growing business in Swindon. The role will constantly evolve as the business continues to grow and this is a great opportunity to help shape the future.
My client are a high growth business that have strong investment and big expansion plans in 2021. They are looking to bring in a Management Accountant to support the senior members of the current finance team.
The key responsibilities within the role are:
- Month end duties (prepayments, accruals and other accounting adjustments) and creating monthly financial reports including commentary on month on month changes, variance to budget and overall company performance.
- Project reporting including grant funding bodies expenditure analysis and reporting
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts (P&L, capex, cashflow).
- Business partnering multiple non-finance stakeholders to co-ordinate, challenge and understand departmental spending.
- Ad hoc financial analysis e.g. to support preparation of financial statements, tax analysis, audit requirements
- Solid knowledge of both UK GAAP and IFRS financial principles.
The successful candidate for this role will possess the following:
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with knowledge of cost accounting and reporting.
- Experience in a management accounting role
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and tight timescales
- As a developing business the successful candidate will need to be comfortable with new processes, rapid growth and organisational change.
This is initially a temporary role with the expectation that this transitions to perm a few months down the line. There is a highly competitive initial day rate on offer and subsequent permanent salary.
Please note that candidates need to be available at very short notice for this role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's