£38000 - £40000 per annum
25 days ago
Page are currently recruiting for an interim Management Accountant reporting to the Head of Finance, play a key role in preparing 2019-20 year-end accounts together with accounting changes in 2020-21. You will provide expert advice on a range of financial and accounting issues.
The client is a emerging public sector organisation, looking to grow the Finance team. They have rapid expansion plans and need support in the form of an interim Management Accountant for an initial 3 month contract with a possibility of an extension based in Buxton.
The key responsibilities for the Interim Management Accountant:
- Support the lead financial accountant on year-end accounts production
- Liaise with auditors to answer queries on year-end audit
- Lead on implementing new accounting standard IFRS 16 (Leases) including system preparation, calculations and GL adjustments
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders to obtain evidence and assurance for key accounting adjustments;
- Analyse financial data from a range of sources including SOP (Oracle Financials), Hyperion and Qlikview Applications
- Assist with month-end management accounts processes and adjustments
- Assist in finalising 20-21 Budget and Financial Delegations to divisions.
To be successful in applying for the interim Management Accountant you will be:
- Qualified Accountant
- Immediately available
- Experience in all the above
- Ability to work in Buxton
£40,000 - £50,000 + Strong possibility of an extension + Great company to work for