Interim Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Interim Management Accountant|
|Location:||Sheffield, South Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + flexible working|
|Contact Name:||Jack Curtis|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 14:14|
Interim Management Accountant - c£35k - Sheffield - Flexible working hours. Will consider 4 days a week.
Your new company
A dominant force in their sector, this company is highly successful, and are looking to bolster their finance team with a Management Accountant.
The role will be supporting the Head of Finance and due to strong growth plans for the coming year, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take on more responsibility within a cutting edge and growing business.
Your role will include:
- Assisting the Head of Finance with general financial management and reporting
- Assisting with the production of monthly management accounts
- Liaising with Auditor
- Oversight of finance assistant administering payments
- Suggesting process improvements and improving them where possible
- Documenting/Updating processes and policies
- Liaising with external suppliers in a professional manner
- Payroll - end to end processing with Sage 50 Payroll
- Maintain payroll information
- Update payroll records for the month (absence, sick leave, company benefits schemes etc...)
- Resolve payroll discrepancies
- Resolve any payroll queries
- Complete any statutory reporting e.g. HMRC and Pension
- Ensuring accounting procedures are compliant and adhere to regulations
What you'll need to succeed
- Evidence of strong attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced, demanding environment
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office especially MS Excel
- Experience of processing payroll
- Able to communicate confidently and clearly across all parts of the business
- Methodical, produces accurate work and is detail conscious
- Flexible in approach to meet needs of the business
- Approachable team player
- Experience with SAGE 50 Payroll
What you'll get in return
In return you will get a desirable salary of c£35,000 + Flexible working hours and other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's