Interim Junior Internal Auditor - Media and Retail Company
|Job Title:||Interim Junior Internal Auditor - Media and Retail Company|
|Salary:||£170 - £180 per day + (ltd company or umbrella)|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Scuffam|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 16:06|
Assisting the companies FC through year end, assisting with internal control documentation as well as SOX compliance.
Our client is a American marketing company specialising in home shopping
The channel broadcasts to more than 350 million households in seven countries, including channels in the UK, Germany, Japan, and Italy, along with a joint venture in China.
This position is responsible in supporting the SOX accountant with the implementation, completion and maintenance of robust Internal Controls over Financial reporting (ICOFR) in accordance with local and global requirements (Sarbanes Oxley). You will be involved in the collation and review of control documents and ensure required quality and timeliness standards are met.
* Individual with Internal Control/Internal Audit/External Audit background
* Knowledge of SOX requirements is preferable
* Strong attention to detail is vital
* Ability to work on own initiative
* ACCA/ACA - Newly qualified/Part Qualified
- Day rate
- Potential to start the week commencing October 14th
- Anticipated end date Jan 2020
- Working within the media/marketing/retail industry
- Exciting environment with visiting celebrities
- The opportunity to work in-house on a four month contract
- South London Based
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's