Interim Internal Auditor- industry leading 'Top Employer'
|Job Title:||Interim Internal Auditor- industry leading 'Top Employer'|
|Salary:||£180 - £181 per day|
|Contact Name:||Angus King|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2019 15:27|
Supporting the SOX accountant with Internal Controls over Financial reporting (ICOFR) in accordance with SOX requirements. You will be involved in the collation and review of control documents and ensure required quality and timeliness standards are met.
Whether you're considering a change or looking for your first ever role, our client is the place to develop your talents, confidence and skillset. With a global team of over 17,000, they are constantly innovating to deliver an unmatched TV and digital shopping experience for millions of customers.
For the sixth year running, our client has been certified as a Top Employer. They were one of 1,500 businesses in over 118 countries to go through this certification process.
Acknowledging our client's relationships and values, this award demonstrates their commitment to developing an exemplary work culture - something that sets them apart in their industry.
- This position is responsible in supporting the SOX accountant with the implementation, completion and maintenance of robust Internal Controls over Financial reporting (ICOFR) in accordance with local and global requirements (Sarbanes Oxley).
- You will be involved in the collation and review of control documents and ensure required quality and timeliness standards are met.
Individual with Internal Control/Internal Audit background
* Knowledge of SOX requirements is preferable
* Strong attention to detail
* Ability to work on own initiative
* ACCA/ACA - Newly qualified/Part Qualified
- £180/ day rate through a limited company
- 4 month contract
- Chiswick base.
- A people first organisation with a healthy view on work-life balance.
- Strong track-record of promotions within the division and across the company.
- Opportunity to move within the company into core finance or operations.
- Chance to work for an innovative industry leader.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's