Interim Indirect Tax Analyst
|Job Title:||Interim Indirect Tax Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Jobin James|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2021 16:07|
This is a key role in the financial management of the GB&I businesses working closely with the Head of Tax/Tax Manager, the Tax Analyst will be responsible for looking after all the tax affairs of the business, including work on both corporate tax/direct tax and indirect tax/VAT
Our client is a leading FMCG brand in the UK and part of a large global group.
- Prepare intrastat, EC Sales, SDIL and VAT filings for the Tax Managers review
- Prepare first draft UK corporation tax returns for the Tax Managers review
- Provide training and support to the Global Services Centre for GB&I VAT matters
- Provide expertise on SAP set up for all tax related areas
- Prepare tax accounting disclosures for the statutory accounts of each UK company and consolidated tax disclosure for the Tax Managers review
- Calculate and monitor the groups effective tax rate for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting and forecasting and budgeting purpose
- Support the integration and development of tax systems and processes including MTD and SAO compliance
- Provide support during statutory audits
- The Tax Analyst will be responsible for day-to-date tax compliance and tax reporting; however, there will be regular working with the Head of Tax/Tax Manager on a variety of tax advisory, tax planning and tax project work.
- SAP/similar ERP knowledge is a must
- Experience in both corporate tax/direct tax and indirect tax/VAT and/or in only one of those areas but an awareness of the other taxes.
- Part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA or qualified AAT/ATT or have experience in a similar role in industry.
An opportunity to work with a reputed Global FMCG brand
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Interim Finance Manager
£250 - £300 per day
Interim Finance Consultant
Interim Financial Accountant
£60000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits
Group Head of Tax
Birmingham, West Midlands
£75000.00 - £90000.00 per annum