£350 - £450 per day
8 days ago
- Head of Finance Business Partnering role working in the Third Sector.
- Lead and develop the Finance Business Partnering team.
This client is located in the heart of London and is looking to add a Head of Finance Business Partnering to their current structure. The role will help the organisation achieve their ambitious growth plans and will be integral to adapting to life during Covid-19.
- Lead, develop and inspire the Finance Business Partnering Team to deliver exceptional financial support to our internal stakeholders.
- Take the lead on annual budget setting and the re-forecasting process.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with key budget holders with a view to driving financial performance.
- Develop group wide analysis to direct and challenge decision making in key areas through the use of financial information
- Support and manage Finance Business Partners.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant (CCAB)
- Must have experience leading teams.
- Experience in the Not for Profit or Public Sectors preferable but not a prerequisite.
- Experience working with a number of financial systems.
- Advance Excel skills.
- £350 - £450 a day.