Interim Head of Finance Business Partnering
|Job Title:||Interim Head of Finance Business Partnering|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Josh Clayton|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2020 17:07|
- Head of Finance Business Partnering role working in the Third Sector.
- Lead and develop the Finance Business Partnering team.
This client is located in the heart of London and is looking to add a Head of Finance Business Partnering to their current structure. The role will help the organisation achieve their ambitious growth plans and will be integral to adapting to life during Covid-19.
- Lead, develop and inspire the Finance Business Partnering Team to deliver exceptional financial support to our internal stakeholders.
- Take the lead on annual budget setting and the re-forecasting process.
- Develop and foster strong relationships with key budget holders with a view to driving financial performance.
- Develop group wide analysis to direct and challenge decision making in key areas through the use of financial information
- Support and manage Finance Business Partners.
- Must be a fully qualified accountant (CCAB)
- Must have experience leading teams.
- Experience in the Not for Profit or Public Sectors preferable but not a prerequisite.
- Experience working with a number of financial systems.
- Advance Excel skills.
- £350 - £450 a day.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Head of Finance
£375.00 - £425.00 per day
Interim Finance Business Partner
£300 - 350 per day + home working
Head of Finance
£36,720 - 44,880 per year
Head of Finance and Operations
£55k - 60k per year
Head of Finance - Fast Growing London Charity
£58000 - £60000 per annum