Interim Head of Finance Business Partnering
|Job Title:||Interim Head of Finance Business Partnering|
|Salary:||£350 - 425 per day|
|Contact Name:||Matt Millar|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2020 20:35|
Are you an experienced Head of Finance Business Partnering looking for your next interim opportunity?
Robertson Bell are working with a London based charity to recruit their next Interim Head of Finance Business Partnering, the role is due to last between three and six months. The role reports into the Finance Director and is responsible for a team of just under ten. The position will initially be based from home.
The main responsibility of the Interim Head of Finance Business Partnering will be as follows:
- Have responsibility for a team of nine Finance Business Partners and Management Accountants through via four direct reports.
- Provide heads of departments and the CEO high level financial information allowing them to make commercial decisions.
- Lead on the remodeling of financial income and make appropriate changes to budgets inline with the impact of Covid-19.
- Have ultimate accountability for ensuring Management Accounts are produced on time and to a high standard.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant.
- Be immediately available and able to commit to the full length of the contract.
- Have previous experience of working either within the charitable or social housing sectors.
- Have completed a similar role previously.
Please do not hesitate in applying as my client is looking to bring in a strong candidate ASAP. Interviews will be held via interview.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's