Interim Group Finance Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Group Finance Manager|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Hirons|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2021 13:30|
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediately available and technically strong accountant. This position will be a mix of home and office based working so any applicants will need to be in commuting distance of Wiltshire. This job will suit a real self starter that can hit the ground running straight away.
My client have an excellent reputation in the South West and are market leaders in their field of expertise.
The main responsibilities within this role are:
- Responsibility for the Annual and Interim reporting to IFRS, including maintaining records to audit standards.
- Responsibility for the preparation and submission of the statutory accounts for the Group's UK and international entities.
- Managing the audit process and be the primary contact for the auditors.
- Oversight of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations and provisioning for the Group's UK legal entities, and other subsidiaries accounted for from the UK.
- Responsibility for the monthly consolidated balance sheet and cash flow, intercompany eliminations and preparing the Board report on balance sheet, cash flow, working capital analysis and covenant compliance.
- Team management of 3 direct reports who then manage a larger team.
- Responsibility for balance sheet and cash flow forecasting.
- Responsibility for working capital management and reporting.
- Oversight of the Treasury function - currency, loan, interest, bank account, credit card.
- Management and development of the Group's internal control framework.
- Ad hoc projects as business need requires.
The successful candidate for this role will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 5 years post qualified experience in industry.
- A track record of finance leadership in previous roles.
- A clear track record of leading,coaching, and developing a team.
- Strong commercial awareness and understanding of the impact finance can have on the wider business.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise effectively and manage time.
- Technical ability to manage and deliver complex IFRS consolidated accounting and reporting within an international group on a timely and accurate basis.
- Strong Excel skills
An excellent day rate and an immediate start is on offer for the successful candidate. Please note my client need to get someone in place quickly so only immediately available candidates or candidates available at very short notice will be considered.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's