City of London, London
£80000 - £85000 per annum + car allowance, bonus, pension etc
14 days ago
Interim Group Risk Manager role, supporting the Audit, Risk & Controls Director, Reporting to the CEO and Audit & Risk Committee.
Our client is a global PLC who specialise in luxury distribution and retail across the automotive sectors.
They operate in 5 markets and 33 countries globally and operate across the post-factory value chain for their partners. They are passionate about delivering a highly efﬁcient, customer-focused route to market
Our client is a responsible leader and supports the communities and environments in which they work; they believe that business is about more than just the bottom line.
Our client has seen significant change to their C-suite level and their executive board, they have a high growth, digital focused strategy and are looking for innovative, customer centric and collaborative individuals to assist them in their journey.
- Reporting the the Director of Risk, Audit and Controls with dotted lines to the CEO and Audit & Risk Committee
- Engaging senior leaders in Risk Management and adding value to the business
- Designing Key Risk Indicators suited to the business model
- Managing risk across the 5 global regions, ensuring cohesion between local risk management principles
- Performing enterprise wide risk analysis
- Reporting Risk reports to the Audit & Risk Committee
- Assisting in the design and analysis of risk matrix's
- Global Risk Management experience
- Significant previous experience in ERM
- Reporting into the ARC
- Experience of engaging executive level stakeholders
- Experience of working with key risk indicators
- Ideally Big 4 Background (not essential)
- Ability to understand/speak Spanish would be a plus but is not essential (please apply if you don't have this skill but fulfil the other criteria)
- Able to demonstrate the values of: Creativity, Collaboration and Customer Centricity
- Competitive Salary
- London location (remote as per Government advice)
- Global role, engaging with local CFOs and senior leaders
- Engaging with a new, highly influential, highly innovative C-suite
- Being part of a trans-formative function
- Potential for the role to go permanent after the initial 3 months
- Salaried as FTC but if you tick all the boxes then a LTD option may be considered
- Immediate start
- Part of an growing, ambitious organisation
- Car Allowance, Pension, Competitive Bonus, Private Health care and other competitive benefits.