Interim Financial Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Financial Reporting Manager|
|Salary:||£525 - 600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Issy Simons|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2021 15:49|
Robertson Bell Finance are pleased to be partnering with a Government organisation, to recruit an Interim Financial Reporting Manager on an initial 6-month contract. This role will be worked remotely throughout the duration of the contract.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Lead on the financial reporting for year-end statutory reporting and annual financial audit.
- Lead on the design and implementation of a new financial control and reporting operating model.
- Lead on the production of periodic and statutory financial reports.
- Develop and document financial control and reporting policies and procedures.
- Provide organisational wide expertise in corporate tax and VAT compliance and reporting.
- Produce high qualified management information and insightful analysis to support informed decision making.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a fully or part qualified accountant.
- Have relevant experience of working in a similar role within the Government sector.
- Have experience of creating and developing financial reporting processes.
- Have highly developed written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interpret and present complex financial information, clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
- Be a champion on delivering value for money across the organisation.
Please note this role falls inside of IR35.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Programme Finance Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £53000 per annum
Principal Accountant - Interim
£500.00 - £600.00 per day
Senior Financial Accountant
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Temporary Financial Analyst
£18.50 - £22.40 per hour