Interim Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Financial Planning & Analysis Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Rider|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2021 23:53|
Interim Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - Home Based - Not for Profit for an initial 6 month contract. This represents a great opportunity to join a people focused organisation committed to staff development.
Well established not for profit based in W. Yorkshire, but will be a predominantly home based role.
A great working culture and committed to fostering career and personal development of the staff as an accredited investors in people. They are a disability confident employer with a commitment to recruiting and supporting a diverse workforce.
An Interim Financial Planning & Analysis Manager for an initial 6 month contract managing a team of business partners and analysts. - key areas of delivery will include:
- Comprehensive reporting to demonstrate detailed financial performance, identifying trends and opportunities.
- Oversight and review of monthly financial reporting and commentary for the leadership team.
- Run the budgeting and forecasting processes and lead the ongoing development of the planning process to support the needs of the wider business and executive team.
- Financial modelling including stress testing and mitigation analysis on behalf of the board.
- Lead and developing a team of finance professionals, providing management support and leadership best practice. Undertaking management activities to maintain team performance and drive colleague engagement.
- Lead the business partnering process ensuring the requirements of all stakeholders are fully delivered.
- Provide strategic and tactical decision support to the business.
- Provide project support including benefit realisation, budget management, strategic decision support and VFM.
To be successful in the role of Interim Financial Planning & Analysis Manager you will need the following accountancy skills and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Previous experience with financial planning & analysis
- Commercial acumen
- Financial modelling skills
- Experience of supporting a range of key stakeholders
Home based role with potential meetings across the Yorkshire area.
Option to work on either a fixed term contract or a daily rate basis with an equivalent salary of c£50,000 - 60,000 depending upon relevant experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Financial Controller
£275 - 325 per day
Interim Finance manager
Financial Accountant/Finance Manager
Up to £45000 per annum
Interim Finance Business Partner
£300 - 350 per day + home working
Interim Senior Accountant
£350 - 400 per day