Interim Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
|Job Title:||Interim Financial Planning & Analysis Manager|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Mark Houghton|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2020 17:11|
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a well known Public Sector organisation. The role will be based from home for 3 months and has a strong chance of getting extended for a further 3 months. The ideal candidate will have strong modelling and FP&A experience with a public sector background.
Well know Public Sector organisation
- Providing reporting improvement, modelling and data analysis resource.
- Developing financial modelling, forecasting, stress testing and scenario planning capabilities. This will involve developing a close working relationship with the Risk, Corporate Strategy and Research and Analysis teams.
- Support Directorate Business Planning activities, and for reporting against the plan to the CIO and senior management. This will require collaboration across the directorate and the wider Agency and will give exposure to Directors Group and the Board, as well as our sponsor organisations and stakeholders
- Support Business Improvement activities, including the implementation of the Business Improvement and Business as Usual activities identified in the Directorate Business Plan, and reporting progress against these activities.
- Provide resource to Agency-wide business improvement activities, including the Digital and Data workstream and ongoing central MI and Reporting projects
- Driving the achievement of high standards of data quality and integrity, including an understanding and practical knowledge of the analytical tools available
Key Skills & Knowledge:
- Recognised professional accountancy qualification / part qualification (CIPFA/CIMA/ACCA/ACA), or a recognised programme management qualification
- Understanding of the Business Planning process within an organisation, including the Financial and non-Financial aspects which contribute to a successful business plan. Experience of the implementation of Business Improvement Plans or activities is desirable
- Experience in interrogating data, extracting the key facts and presenting these clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences with supporting commentary
- Ability to manipulate data to meet evolving client needs as part of process of continuous improvement
- Ability to work to tight deadlines; Team player; and Flexibility - ability to adapt to a changing environment.
£300-£350 per day
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Financial Accountant
£275 - 325 per day
Interim IFRS 16 Accountant
£50k - 55k per year
Senior Accountant - Financial Control
£51729.00 - £58207.00 per annum + +5k accountancy allowance
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £60000 per annum