Interim Financial Planning Analyst
|Job Title:||Interim Financial Planning Analyst|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 18:11|
Our client, a large player in the entertainment industry is looking to employ a new individual who is adaptable and can work as part of a team. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with good interpersonal skills, who has a strong analytical background. To fill this role, you must be immediately available and willing to take on a 6-month contract.
The candidate that takes on this role will have the following responsibilities:
* Consolidation of weekly and monthly reporting.
* Monthly Finance Packs with commentary and analysis.
* Consolidation of quarterly and annual forecasting/budgeting.
* Development of reporting packs for forecast and budget processes.
* Development of board and executive reports for each forecasts and annual budget.
* Create and implement automated templates and reporting structures.
A successful candidate will have the following:
* Part-Qualified Accountant. (ACA, ACCA or CIMA).
* Experience within a large company.
* Reporting and analysis experience.
* Strong excel skills.
The successful candidate will work in a prominent role with good promotional potential. The previous individual in this role, was internally promoted, highlighting the potential for career development within the company. The company would be fantastic for someone looking to develop in a large company.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's