Interim Financial Modeller
|Job Title:||Interim Financial Modeller|
|Salary:||£375 - 425 per day|
|Contact Name:||Issy Simons|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 17:38|
Are you an experienced Financial Modeller within the Public Sector? Do you possess strong communication skills to work with different levels of stakeholders? If so, this could be a great opportunity for you!
Robertson Bell are working with a busy Government Department to recruit an Interim Financial Modeller on a 3-6 month fully remote contract.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement financial models for forecasting and budgeting.
- Develop reporting tools to automate processes that are integrated into a reporting suite.
- Provide in-depth financial analysis and models to aid strategic decision making for internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide business partnering support to project teams to compare project costs.
The successful candidate will:
- Have extensive financial modelling experience within the public sector.
- Be an advance user of Excel to create, develop and implement various reporting models.
- Have experience in reporting too such as, Power BI and Tableau.
- Be on a short notice period or immediately available.
Please note this role falls inside of IR35.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£37,300 - 40,248 per year + up to £5,000 accountancy allowance
Interim Financial Accountant
£200 - £300 per day
Corporate Financial Accountant - Interim
£22.00 - £27.00 per hour
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£35000 - £50000 per annum
Interim Head of Finance
Up to £61832 per annum + Civil Service Pension & Holiday