Interim Financial Controller / Head of Shared Service Centre
|Job Title:||Interim Financial Controller / Head of Shared Service Centre|
|Salary:||£500 - £600 per day|
|Contact Name:||Maria Hallford|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 10:42|
As Interim Financial Controller you will be responsible for overseeing the Accounts Payable and Bank Reconciliations functions. You will also take a lead role in the continuing systems implementation.
Leading business that operates across the UK and Europe.
Initially for 12 months, this role will involve the following responsibilities:
- Strong financial management ensuring the efficient, accurate and timely processing and recording of transactions whilst maintaining a high level of financial control and governance.
- Have ultimate responsibility for accurate Shared Service Centre (SCC) accounting records and the provision financial reports.
- Ensure that an excellent service is provided through quality output e.g. accurate and timely processing of invoices in accordance with SLA's.
- Comply with corporate timetables and policies.
- Ensure the ongoing system developments is done according to best practice, and in doing so captures and delivers on requirements and controls, whilst optimising efficiency and information.
- Ensure that there are appropriate financials controls in place and procedures developed to periodically check operations. Responsible for implementing audit actions in a timely manner.
- Maintain process workflows, procedures and MI for all areas under SSC responsibility.
- Lead the integration of new acquisitions/disposals into/out of the SSC efficiently and effectively
- Optimise and develop systems and processes to improve efficiency and information
- Support the implementation of any financial systems
- Ensure training takes place for users; challenge processes to eliminate non-value adding tasks
- Work with colleagues to ensure that errors are corrected at source and processes amended as required, eliminating rather than correcting errors.
- Lead, develop and inspire a high-quality Finance Team.
My client is looking for someone with the following experience:
- Experienced shared services leader - someone that is able to demonstrate a track record of successfully shaping and implementing end to end processes
- Experience of designing, implementing and operating robust financial controls
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Experience of working with AP Bank Reconciliations and Bank Postings
To be considered for this role you MUST be a Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) and be able to start at short notice.
Up to £600 per day dependent on experience
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Head of Financial Control & Reporting
£550 - £600 per day
Interim Director of Finance
£300 - £350 per day
Crawley, West Sussex
£55000 - £65000 per annum
£36 - £45000.00 per annum
Cyber & IT Audit Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire